The initiative “Inose Ka Nkgo” is spearheaded by Refiloe Seboko who is being supported by the eduCRE8 team. We believe and hope that learners will benefit from the event’s intention to create a support structure that our kids can rely on to help them navigate life and become successful to also prepare them for “Life after Matric and The realities of success and failure.
As part of this initiative, we are also raising funds. Proceeds will go towards the BeautifiKASI project. Our idea is simply this: To paint the walls of Itsoseng beautiful with the help of the talented ThatoSBK.
Here’s the truth, there are many from Itsoseng who have made it out. Our kids need role models and to know that there’s a fighting chance from them in the world. Bringing these individuals to their attention is our goal and we hope that the kids can be inspired to reach for their goals when they see good examples and references.
We proudly present our 2nd “Inose Ka Nkgo”, following the successful inaugural event. This year’s event will be held on the 29th May 2021.
We want to connect our community and in so doing, create a support structure that our kids can rely on to help them navigate life and become successful to also prepare them for “Life after Matric and The realities of success and failure.
Event Details Overview:
- Leaners: 120 from 5 high schools
- Speakers: 10 guest speakers
- Location: Living Waters Ministry, Itsoseng, North West
- Date: Friday, 29th May 2021
- Organiser: Refiloe Seboko & Host
- Inspiration: TJ Mokhuane’s post in 2019
The initiative “Inose Ka Nkgo” is spearheaded by Refiloe Seboko who is being supported by the eduCRE8 team. The event is largely self-funded but needs financial and non-financial support to ensure success.
- Catering for the kids on the day (est. total = R5000)
- Entertainment (est. R7500)
- Venue, Internet & Production(est. R10000)
- Gift bags (est. R7500)
- Miscellaneous (est. R15000)
**If there are other ways you can contribute please get in touch with us
The event aims to cover the topics below:
- What do I do if I fail or pass matric
- Surviving as a young adult in a new world
- Tools & tips to navigate successfully through life
- The importance of communication & managing finances
- Building a support structure for prosperity
- Careers & opportunities
- Mental, spiritual and physical health and wellbeing
|Anonymous||R50,000.00||December 18, 2020|